Skip to content
Litigation and Other Dispute Resolution
- Representation of plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal court civil litigation, including jury and non-jury trials; arbitration; and mediation and other negotiation of resolutions of disputes.
- Contract litigation.
- Complex commercial litigation.
- Business litigation, including disputes between shareholders and partners.
- Litigation of business torts, including matters involving fraud, conversion, civil theft, breach of fiduciary duty, etc.
- Litigation involving members of the marine/yachting community, including disputes between sellers and buyers, yacht brokerage commission disputes, maritime liens, repair disputes, etc
- Real estate litigation, including disputes between sellers and buyers, mortgage foreclosures, landlord-tenant disputes, real estate brokerage commission disputes, etc.
- Probate and trust litigation, including will contests, disputes involving construction (interpretation) of wills and trusts, surcharge actions and other estate and trust administration disputes.
- Family law disputes, including dissolution of marriage (divorce), petitions for modification of alimony and/or child support, and preparation of and enforcement of marital settlement agreements.